Pomona, CAHome Menu
View, Pay and Manage Your Pomona Utility Bill Online
The E-Bill Program is now available to Pomona utility customers! Take advantage of some of the free benefits that this online service has to offer by enrolling now.
- View your bills online 24/7
- Go paperless and have your bills e-mailed to you
- Pay your bill online with a checking - make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments at no cost to you
- Pay your bill with a credit/debit card online or by phone at 1-800-556-4919 for a convenience fee of $4.35
To Get Started, you will need your customer number and account number from your most recent bill and your service address.
Make a payment with a checking account for no fee.
Pay by credit/debit card for a fee of $4.35 per $500 increment.
If you need assistance with enrolling or using this service, please call Customer Service at 909-620-2241. Our staff is available to assist you Monday through Thursday (closed Friday) between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process.
Please take note of the following guidelines, which will assist you in detecting certain types of internet and email fraud (i.e. “phishing”).
- City of Pomona will never send you an email requesting you to validate personal information.
- City of Pomona will never ask you to update your social security number, date of birth, or driver’s license number via email.
- Once you have enrolled in Online BillPay, you can view your personal information by logging into your account.
The City of Pomona is committed to protecting your privacy. By accessing or using the City of Pomona Online BillPay website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service Agreement. And, you acknowledge that we and our vendor may receive certain private and confidential information in connection with your use of Online BillPay. We may utilize your name, mailing address and changes thereto for internal purposes or communicating by mail with customers. We will not rent, sell or otherwise make available to any third party for any reason any of your private and confidential information that personally identified you, your Debit Card or Checking account payments you make through the Online BillPay, other than to provide Online BillPay or comply with applicable laws or regulations, including government agency or court orders, unless you otherwise expressly agree.
You agree that you will not intentionally provide false information when accessing or using our Online BillPay services. You also agree that you will not falsify, forge, or otherwise tamper with any information in the emails you receive as part of the Online BillPay service.
The Online BillPay website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide. Our Online Payment server software conforms to industry standards utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is among the best software available for securing commerce transactions.